- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
You're about to go to bed, and your dead phone is in your hand. You plug it into the wall outlet by your bed, and go to sleep thinking that it will be fully charged when you awaken. However, you wake up groggy and without a charged phone, and you wonder why. […]Read More
Hiring an electrician to check out your electrical wiring in Albuquerque may seem like a hassle at first, but scheduling electrical safety inspections is extremely important to the well-being of your home and family. The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) affirms[…]Read More