Schedule Your Electrical Inspection Today
It is important to have your entire electrical system inspected by a Albuquerque electricians to keep your home safe. Unfortunately, this is one of the most overlooked systems in a home. Faulty wiring or an overloaded electrical system is a major cause of house fires.
Energized Electric is your local safety contractor who can keep your home electrically sound.
When & Why You Should Have Inspections
If you are buying or selling a new home, an electrical inspection is a must. Inspections are also vital for older homes to ensure that the wiring and electrical panel are up to date.
In fact, it is recommended to have a home electrical inspection about every 7-10 years because our modern demand for electricity changes and the safety code standards change in order to keep the household safe.
What our electrical inspection includes:
- Determine electrical load of household & ensure system can handle it
- Check for any exposed or unprotected wires within the home or building
- Outlets with an open or missing ground
- GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters) not placed in the correct areas
- GFCI outlets testing
- Check open junction boxed for exposed wire splices
- Check for any unsupported electric wires in the crawl spaces and attics
- Check the amperage of the home
- Condition of electrical service entrance cables of the house or building
- Test electric lighting fixtures inside and outside of the home or building
- Inspect & test electrical service panel along with all sub-panels
- Test the home or building's smoke detectors
- Condition of grounding of the electrical service
- The location of the primary service disconnect switch for your electric equipment
You need to call us for an electrical inspection if:
- It's been more than 7 years since the last electrical inspection
- You can't use the microwave together with other appliances
- The lights flicker
- Breakers continue to trip
- You smell burning rubber or other burning odors
- You see sparks when plugging something into outlets
- The blow dryer trips the GFCI circuit all the time
- You see loose wires
- Any time you suspect a problem
Don't wait until the lights start flickering or outlets stop working. Contact Energized Electric today to schedule an electrical safety inspection for your home.
Many Albuquerque business owners are taking advantage of commercial solar installation services because of the numerous benefits that solar power offers. If you own a commercial building, […]Read More
Many Belen homeowners are investing in renewable energy to power their homes for reasons that are not only environmental but also economical. Hiring an electrician for a solar power system installation improves your home's energy efficiency […]Read More