Schedule Your Electrical Inspection Today
It is important to have your entire electrical system inspected by a professional electrician to keep your Albuquerque home safe. Unfortunately, this is one of the most overlooked systems in a home. Faulty wiring or an overloaded electrical system is a major cause of house fires.
Energized Electric is your local safety contractor who can keep your home electrically sound.
When & Why You Should Have Inspections
If you are buying or selling a new home, an electrical inspection is a must. Inspections are also vital for older homes to ensure that the wiring and electrical panel are up to date.
In fact, it is recommended to have a home electrical inspection about every 7-10 years because our modern demand for electricity changes and the safety code standards change in order to keep the household safe.
What our electrical inspection includes:
- Determine electrical load of household & ensure system can handle it
- Check for any exposed or unprotected wires within the home or building
- Outlets with an open or missing ground
- GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters) not placed in the correct areas
- GFCI outlets testing
- Check open junction boxed for exposed wire splices
- Check for any unsupported electric wires in the crawl spaces and attics
- Check the amperage of the home
- Condition of electrical service entrance cables of the house or building
- Test electric lighting fixtures inside and outside of the home or building
- Inspect & test electrical service panel along with all sub-panels
- Test the home or building's smoke detectors
- Condition of grounding of the electrical service
- The location of the primary service disconnect switch for your electric equipment
You need to call us for an electrical inspection if:
- It's been more than 7 years since the last electrical inspection
- You can't use the microwave together with other appliances
- The lights flicker
- Breakers continue to trip
- You smell burning rubber or other burning odors
- You see sparks when plugging something into outlets
- The blow dryer trips the GFCI circuit all the time
- You see loose wires
- Any time you suspect a problem
Don't wait until the lights start flickering or outlets stop working. Contact Energized Electric today to schedule an electrical safety inspection for your home.
Whether it's a power blackout or protection from criminals, emergency security lighting is a great way to protect your home and family. It's always a good idea to prepare for emergencies, especially when your home is left in the dark during a power failure or when your family's safety is threatened. […]Read More
Installing commercial surge protection equipment is a must for every business. Businesses invest so much to operate that protecting assets is a no-brainer. You cannot get by with surge protection power strips […]Read More